Sunday, October 18, 2009

Siblings

I've been spending a lot of time with Luna recently. I don't know why. Maybe because our bond has become so much closer? We tell each other everything. She sees me as a big brother figure. I've been an only child my whole life. I don't know if I can do this! Still, I feel so touched that I finally have a younger sister. It's touching because I always think about how I was supposed to have a sister, but she died while still inside my mother. Now I have Luna. Maybe this is a blessing from God?

I care about Luna a great deal. Such a sweet girl. She's been through some rough times these past few months, especially with that ex of hers. I've been there as much as possible for her because I know she needs that. Still, she manages to keep a smile on her face and carry on. I'm happy she has that strength!

I also got to meet her older sister, Louville. She's also nice! They say I've been adopted into their family. Funny! Still...there's one more girl who lives in that household, and I want to learn more about her.

No comments:

Post a Comment