Monday, October 19, 2009

The Other Girl

As I have mentioned, there's another girl who lives at Luna's house. She's an exchange student from Japan, which is interesting because her ethnicity is Filipino. Her name is Kathleen, or Kat for short. I've "met" her twice, as in I briefly saw her at Luna's house. She stays in her room for the most part. I've never seen the three together at the same time. Odd. She's lived there for about three years now. Is there something I don't know?

I asked Luna about it and she said they were all close until some incident happened about a year or two ago with changed things. What was the incident? You know what? I'm going to message Kat on Facebook and say "hi." I won't bring up the incident yet. I'll just do casual talk for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment