Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Bad Incident

So I've been talking to Kat for the past couple of days now. I've got to learn quite a bit about her, which is good. She goes to the same university as me and Luna so at least I can have the opportunity to see her more often.

I saw a few old pics of her from three years ago. It was her with Luna and Louville, happy as can be. I asked her about the "incident" and why she is not close to them anymore and she told me. It was no different than Luna's version so at least there's consistency. I feel bad. I mean, she knows she's wrong for what she did and all but still...that was a few years ago. Don't people forgive and forget? It's bothersome because they all live under the same roof. They do talk to each other, but not as closely as before. I don't know how I would be able to survive in such an environment.

If only there was something I could do to unite the three again. Heh. Maybe I'm thinking too hard about this. After all, it's none of my business, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment