Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Good Times

You know, it's weird. I don't even feel depressed over what happened between me and Luna. Normally, I'd be really down about it and dwell on the topic. Instead, I find myself smiling and not giving it much thought. Why is that? Am I a Heartless for not thinking about this? No...I don't think so. I think that this incident is still there in my heart, but I choose to think about the good times. Me and Luna shared a lot of good times together and we had our share of laughs. I will always remember us as siblings who would go out and have fun. We would always be there for each other and always listen to what we each had to say. We helped each other during our darkest of times and always came out with a smile. I'll always remember her vibrant smile and attitude.

I will try not to be sad about this whole thing. It's probably for the best that I stay out of her life. Who knows...maybe our paths will cross again someday. Maybe we can re-establish that sibling relationship again. I won't get my hopes up, but I feel that the possibility is still there. Until then, I'll hold on to the memories of the good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment