Saturday, October 31, 2009

Separations

When I really sit and think about it, the only friends I talk to on a regular basis are Zoran and Bogdan. Now that Luna is out of the picture for now, I really don't have anyone else. Emmarie only sees me as a "school friend" so talking to her is a rare thing. I haven't even seen Irina since May. I don't consider Sonia a friend anymore because I know she doesn't consider me one. It's odd. In this past month alone, there have been so many changes in my circle of friends. In one swift notion, all has been revealed. I feel like I'm drifting away from them.

I'm not worried though. After all, I am used to being the lone wolf always fighting battles alone. If they remember me, they'll come to me. As for Luna, who knows what will happen with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment