Monday, October 12, 2009

"School Friend"

So it's Thanksgiving Day and I spent most of it with Luna. We went out for lunch and I went to her house afterwards. During this time, however, I got into a little bit of an argument with Emm.

Still a bit upset over how at times I feel that she tends to forget about me despite all we've been through, we got to talking about that subject again through text messages. Then she said something that totally threw me off. She said that we were "just school friends." I couldn't believe what she just said. Honestly, after all I've done for her. After all she's done for me. She doesn't even consider me a "good friend" or "best friend?" That ruined my day and I guess the argument ruined hers as well.

I offered to not speak to her again until the end of the year because we obviously have our differences, but she refused that, saying that the idea's so stupid and there's no point to it. Still, I can't let go what she said. She tried to change it around after by saying "good school friend," but she can't go back on the original words. I don't know what to think...

No comments:

Post a Comment