Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Two Girls

I did my Sociology midterm today and boy was it ever easy. It was supposed to take two hours to do yet only took my 40 minutes. I sure hope that means I did well.

I also made another friend. I've known her for a bit since she's in the same Sociology tutorial as mine but I only just learnt her name today. Her name's Diana. She seems real nice. I hope she did well on the midterm too. I hope Brittany did as well. Speaking of Brittany, I didn't get to talk to her much since she showed up right before the exam and I finished early. I wanted to wish her a happy holiday and maybe even ask if she wanted to hang out sometime during the winter break.

So that's two girls now: Brittany and Diana. Both are Asian, 3rd year students and I assume they're both the same age. Brittany's taller though. I'd say she's like 5'4" while Diana's about 5'. Both have boyfriends (well, at least I'm going with Brittany's word that she does) so I guess I'm out of luck in both counts. Oh well. Still, it's always nice to make new friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment