Thursday, December 3, 2009

Light and Dark

So I got into a bit of a fight again with Emmarie today. It was still about the money somewhat but just overall about where we stand as friends. After a bit, she told me that "whatever happens happens" and that the friendship doesn't have to end. She was upset at first but she started to understand. I apologized to her for everything and she did the same. Now, we're back on the good terms. It's odd how our friendship works. We can have a heated argument for a good week and then brush it off like it's nothing. It's mostly because of her. She's just so forgiving. I call her an angel because of that, much to her dismay. I love her a lot because of her ability to be so kind no matter what.

I still wonder how our friendship will turn out. It seems she really doesn't want it to end but is understanding if we drift apart. I guess I should accept that possibility as well. We just have totally different views on friendship. I always see her as pure light while myself as the dark. We're opposites when you look at it that way. Both cannot co-exist together for long because of their separate vibes. Even though I am darkness, I can never truly be angry at her. Likewise, no matter how much I upset her, she always forgives me. That's what makes our friendship strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment