Monday, December 21, 2009

Friend of a Friend

I noticed that Luna added Emmarie on Facebook. This is just all too odd. Why? They never met each other before. I mean sure me and Luna talked once upon a time about adding Emmarie, but I never thought she actually would. Also, I remember Emmarie saying she doesn't just go accepting adds from anyone because she would want to meet and get to know them first. This doesn't make sense. Maybe I'm thinking too hard into this. Maybe i should just let it be. I just hope that this doesn't have anything to do with me. I have to stand by the fact that my friendship with Emmarie has evaporated.

Speaking of, Luna says she has a gift for me. She says it's light and custom. I'm so anxious to find out what it is. It must be real special! I hope she likes what I got her. I know it's not much. I might go out once exams are over and get her something else just to compensate. I'm so bad at Christmas shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment