Friday, December 18, 2009

Career

I don't think I have much time left at IKEA. Yesterday, I was "suspended with pay" over alleged actions between myself and Sonia. In my head, I was laughing but still got me to thinking that it was time to start job searching again. It sucks that money is a big deal for me due to expenses. If it wasn't, I wouldn't necessarily care. But now I have to look for a job that will give me a good amount of pay for a good amount of hours to compensate. Also, I want a job that fits more into my desired field of work. I don't want to work in retail anymore. I dislike the environment a great deal. This issue between myself and Sonia will most likely be resolved next week, meaning I probably will be terminated then. I must act quickly. I've already begun applying at some banks. I must keep searching.

No comments:

Post a Comment