Sunday, November 22, 2009

Truth

So it seems my visions have begun taking place: Emmarie is starting to slowly push me out of her life. She started by deleting me off MSN. I questioned her about it and she keeps telling me that my visions are stupid and that she's becoming scared of them. I will admit, it is somewhat surreal that they are actually happening but I can't help it. I don't determine what's going to happen. I just see them and they do. I can't tell exactly when, but it seems it's beginning earlier than I figured they would. She said she would re-add me on MSN, but she still hasn't yet. I'm not sure what will happen next, but I know the end result: Emmarie will forget about our friendship. She will forget about me. It's what's meant to happen I suppose...

No comments:

Post a Comment