Sunday, November 29, 2009

Changes

It has been said that change can bring about the end of a friendship. For instance, if one person in a friendship changes and the other cannot adapt to that, then there will be complications. As well, if both friends change and end up going in opposite directions, it brings about the end. Is that what's happening between myself and Emmarie? There used to be a time where we talked a lot and really kept up-to-date. Now, it just doesn't seem like that. I know she's busy and I am as well. Still, is this that "change" that has been talked about? I know she's matured quite a bit in over three years and I'm happy for her. However, is there something I'm not able to adapt to why this friendship is failing? It's just so hard to tell, you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment